In other words, these postcards hit the mailboxes of every home in the neighborhoods I’m targeting, unlike normal direct mail campaigns that can be highly targeted (e.g. only sent to women over 40 who make more than $50,000 a year.)
So the businesses who make the most money by placing their offers on Dynamite Deals postcards are usually business-to-consumer oriented, ones that offer products or services that are commonly used by the general public.
If you own a business in one of these categories, talk to me today about featuring it on our next edition of Show Me Dynamite Deals!
• Amusement (Parks and Recreation)
• Auto Repair
• Auto Sales
• Car Wash
• Computer Repair
• Dry Cleaning
• Fitness (Gyms and Classes)
• Food and Beverage (Restaurants and Grocery Stores)
• General Retail
• Home Services (Carpet Cleaning, House Cleaning, Pest Control, Landscaping, Heating & AC and Electricians)
• Legal (Attorneys)
• Religious (Churches)
• Salons and Spas
• Tax Preparation
• Telecommunications and Internet Services
If you target particular genders, income ranges etc. then your response may be less – but a placement can certainly help you maintain top-of-mind awareness with those more targeted prospects.