Save 96% on Postcard Marketing
Postcard marketing is one of the most cost-effective marketing media available, especially when you consider how well they excel at one main task: ATTRACTING ATTENTION.
So how much do they cost?
The major costs for direct mail postcards are:
- Graphic design and Copywriting costs
- Renting a mailing list
- Mail preparation (fulfillment)
As a general rule of thumb, most direct mail postcards fall in the range of 50 cents to $1 each.
Several factors influence the price you pay for postcards:
- the more you print at one time, the cheaper it is per card;
- larger postcards cost more;
- fancier postcards (full-color, printed both sides, perforation, etc.) cost more;
- the number you mail influences the price; volume/bulk mailings cost less postage per piece;
- the scarcity/complexity of the mailing list; an easy-to-find list of “residents” will cost less per name than a list of businesses with 50 or more employees in a certain zip code with a certain annual sales volume.
If you’re looking for customers in Columbia, MO, consider posting your offer on the gigantic Show Me Dynamite Deals postcard. At around 4 to 6 CENTS PER HOUSEHOLD on special – that’s a savings of up to 96% on typical postcard mailings.
Why not give it a try?